Tuesday 2 April 2013

[Wardrobe] Cats Tsumori Chisato Dresses SS2013

I felt in love with the blue cats-clouds dress (left) instantly when I walked pass TC shop in IFC the other day. Itz love at the first sight!!! It was close to my birthday, so I asked mom to get this for me as present!!! (I love you, mom!!!) And I actually picked this cute dress to wear on my birthday this year… 

Left: Cats TC Blue Cats-clouds Dress  Right: Cats TC Long Sleeves Dress
Recently I have been ordering Japanese clothings from some small local shop. The shop owners travel to Japan at least twice a month to purchase new items from popular Japanese brands like Frapbois, Mercibeaucoup, Tsumori Chisato etc. on behalf of their customers.  These kind of small shops are getting more and more popular in Hong Kong. As Yen continues to weaken, I'm sure there will be many more similar shops coming up soon.  The Cats Long-Sleeves Dress was purchased from one of these local shops during its speedy-sale campaign. Mine was in cream color instead of gray and was such a good deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment