Monday 6 August 2012

[Lifestyle] Sunday is a blogging day

On a hot and stuff Sunday, the best thing to do is to stay home, watch tele & surf the net. Today is a special day, not only it’s my mother’s birthday (Happy Birthday, Mom!!), it’s also the day I make up my mind to start blogging again.

I used to write blog everyday… recording my everyday move, my disastrous love stories, all the delicious food and lovely wine I savored, the wonderful and nasty people I met and the new items to my wardrobe/shoerack. It’s real great to have somewhere to keep all the good and bad memories which one can recollect the flavor of them after some time.

Thanks to Sarah for treating me and my family a lovely lunch to celebrate mom’s birthday! Sushi Hiro, a popular Japanese sushi restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui, serves super fresh sashimi. We ordered lunch sets and they were in real big portions. None of us were able to finish all our food except dad (that’s why he keeps on gaining weights and his belly looks like a pumpkin now…).

Mom's Birthday Lunch at Sushi Hiro, TST

No comments:

Post a Comment